Gunner Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
Tactical Prius
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time to make some room in the gun safe and thin the herd a bit. Sold a beautiful Kimber desert warrior 45 TFS and hated to see it go. But I need to let go of guns that just sit. I shoot my FNX Tactical 45 a lot, my RIA 10mm, Shadow 2, CZ P07 but I have several I just never shoot. Going to let go of my Springfield officer operator 9mm and AK next.
I see gun shops are thin as well as on line on back orders so there's been another run on guns and ammo starting again.
Might take them to a local gun show or put them in an auction.

·
Administrator
11,062 Posts
I have a couple in the safe I've been thinking of outright selling with the market still going strong.

·
Premium Member
Tactical Prius
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a couple in the safe I've been thinking of outright selling with the market still going strong.
I noticed a strong run on everything gun related lately. Ammo cost was dropping and seeing more but now I see powders getting rarer and guns being limited on the selection. I think the most telling is on line ammo having a 3 to 5 month back order. Never seen that before.
All this in ominous of another run on guns. Mostly speculators that made so much during the last run, but still it's nice to know I don't need anything. I'll sell my stuff at a reasonable price.
Funny but when you put something on line at a good price, everyone wants you to lower it and make stupid offers. If you list it crazy high, they tend to offer a lot less but more than you would be asking for. Odd!

·
Administrator
11,062 Posts
A lot of it depends upon where you are. Some places are reporting powder and primers are back on the shelves but not cheap. A few years ago I bought 5,000 SPP's and I'm working off of that. LPP's I have but not in that quantity. I should be good for quite a while and hopefully we can get a much gun friendlier Administration in power than the demented old fool we now have.

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
I've been hearing of supplies increasing hear but have not been to my LGS since my vacation, about time I guess.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts