Gunner Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I'm leaving to go have my wrist worked on, and I don't know exactly how I feel for the next couple of days after surgery. So I'll talk to you folks when I get feeling better, and let you know how it turned out.

Then it's time to go to the range and find out if I can shoot one handed with my off hand! :)

In the mean time, have fun.

-John

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
good luck to ya there!

Your'e right about that one handed shootin! everyone needs to practice it!

But what really is a pain is trying to type a post with one hand :)

·
Registered
419 Posts
Hope all goes well John.

·
Super Moderator
10,778 Posts
Get it all healed up and you'll be back to your "new self" and be able to shoot two handed too boot.

Good luck.

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Best wishes to you John. Is it for Carpal Tunnel? I had surgery for CTS several years ago, and it was the best thing I ever done!

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
I'll be prayin' for the Dr. to have a good eye and steady aim...and for you to heal real soon....meanwhile, your wife'll be waitin' on you hand and foot....spoilin' you rotten.....

·
Registered
859 Posts
be shore to tell um which hand it is that needs the work done to....last surgery i had , they gave me a marker to mark the spot. good luck.

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
All done guys.

That wasn't so bad, they had me in and out in no time, and the staff did a fine job.

I have to wear the brace for about 2 weeks, and I can't take the bandage off at all, but other than that I have no complaints!

Thank you all for the kind words. And my wife is taking fine care of me.

This typing one handed thing will get a little old though. :)

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Glad to hear all went well John. I hope your recovery time is faster than the docs anticipated as well. :D

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So far so good.

Things are pretty sore, but I'll take a Motrin to take the edge off things. I guess at bed I might take one of the Darvaset the doc give me. But I'm not taking them damn things during the day and doping myself up so much I don't know what's going on.

I heal pretty good, so I hope this goes the same way.

Again thanks for all the kind words.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Good for You ! Now I hope You'll heal fast. I don't suppose You could get the Missus to do the typing for You, & you just sit & give dictation !??!

I didn't think so !

·
Super Moderator
10,778 Posts
Rest it and let it heal the Dr's will get you going soon enough. Glad to hear its over with a good prognosis.

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
41 Magnum said:
Good for You ! Now I hope You'll heal fast. I don't suppose You could get the Missus to do the typing for You, & you just sit & give dictation !??!

I didn't think so !
Jim

I don't think she would. :lol: :lol:

I don't think that's even worth a try. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts