Gunner Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I tricked out the old 10/22 with a Butler Creek Stock and a red dot. I like it!

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
I'm curious too....I like the looks of it, and I have a 10/22 carbine just begging to have something done to it..... :lol:

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
back in the 90's, we called those "hillary heart-break specials"

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
Looking good , is that one of the aluminum magazines?

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
XLCH said:
Looking good , is that one of the aluminum magazines?

Nah, just a Ram-Line plastic job. Works fine though. I never have had the problems with the Ram Lines or even Eagles mags that some have. Oh, they will jam occasionally, but so will the factory mags. Probably cause all I ever shoot in em is cheap Federal Wally World bulk pack ammo!

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
To the liberal Dems - that's an assault rifle!
Nice looker ya got there.

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
I almost got the same stock, but was afraid I wouldn't like the folding bit. I did order a different style that should be here next week. :)

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
I posted it in the semi auto rifle section. Guess I should have posted it here. :?

·
Registered
892 Posts
:( I have been wanting so badly to have a Stainless 10/22, but even though I've saved up the money about four times now, every time, :? something comes up that takes the money ! Eventually, I may have one !

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
I'm there...pistols and revolvers just grab my rifle money...but a stainless with Tim's folding stock and two 25-rd steel lips mags would go great down the hall....or in the truck...never had a 10/22 hang up...did have the fool things miss, sometimes...I KNOW it was the guns.............

1 - 15 of 15 Posts