Gunner Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now the left has to worry about what he might do in well earned revenge........just keeping them wondering probably gives him a big grin........Pelosi and Schumer won't sleep a wink......:sleep:

·
Super Moderator
10,693 Posts
Funny how they were going to call witnesses and then Trumps lawyers said we will call Pelosi and the Mayor of DC to explain why they rejected NG soldiers because of optics.

I think there are seven Rep Senators that are wondering right now if they did the right thing. Burr and Toomey terms expire and will not seek re-election Murkowski is up in 2022 and I heard Sarah Palin telling her she could see Murkowski from her house. Sasse, Collins, Cassidy were re-elected in 2020 so 2026 and Romney in 2024. The ones that don't retire it's time to get them out.

·
Registered
11,010 Posts
It going to be interesting for even the never trumpers like McConnell also! They need to shut up and do their jobs. The Dems won't stop, they will try Censure next.

·
Registered
5,672 Posts
Looks more like they're gonna try gun control next

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
They have to remember what Admiral Yamamoto said about invading America, "There will be a rifle behind every blade of grass"...In this case, it would be an armed voter.....and a lot of them are Democrats, too.....

Reactions: 44s Rock

·
Registered
11,010 Posts
Not if Biden and the Dems get their way! They have to clear the way for the invasion! Hell, in Washington State they are trying to totally disarm the Police, they even want to ban the use of Dogs for apprehension.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Tax payer dollars going to 2 failed attempts to impeach. I’m glad he was not impeached but it’s now 2x in a row democratcs failed at their plans. Good track record there guys

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They haven't done anything for four years but go after Trump. I think now it's time he goes after them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts