Gunner Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all...Hmmmmm...seems to me me i see alot of familiar names in here..lol :lol:
Well...one of my good buddies said there was another forum starting(and I seem to follow him around)

I am on some other forums,but thought i would check this out..I like smaller forums
I also love to laugh and have fun on forums..He He :twisted:
I own a variaty of guns( and lots of guitars) :mrgreen:
I am married and have 5 kids and 10 grandchildren(yea I know)
I love shooting and flyfishing and playing guitar at my church

So i am off to see whats in here....

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
welcome and jump right on in......... :D

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Welcome Guitargramps. Are you having any fun yet? I'm the token female from MI and should be called by my Indian name which is Talksalot.

·
Registered
977 Posts
welcome from MO, the show me state. Now show me your guns,,,,,,and guitars.

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Don't get much smaller than this one...but we got a chair by the stove and a cuppa hot joe for you anytime...glad you joined us!!!!! Cast'n'blast is a familiar person, too, he just changed names...he's a devoted wormwasher, too....

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks all...just the kind of fun and replies I like...

Natalie....
Talksalot...that is too funny..lol :lol:
I changed my name to my name i use on all other forums...Thought I would be sly and come in here with a different name( But did not like it)...ooopppsss :roll:
Our cool site admin changed for me...

Now show me your guns,,,,,,and guitars.
velvalco...I posted in some of the other threads in here on that..
But here are a few pics anyways( BTW...RNettles is the one with the guitars..Geeze :mrgreen: )

My Mans Room
No girls allowed(cept grandaughters ;) )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sheepdog...Good to see you...You were really cool when I joined a forum awile back...You really made me feel welcome..I have not been on that forum for quite awile( was on too many and could not keep up...lol)
and I see you are still the good humored guy...way too cool

Thanks all

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Very nice collection Devin, glad to see you made it too. Still thinking of adding a PT1911 to the collection soon? Bountyhunter has a nice one with Punisher grips in the gun gallery section. :D Looking at it may make you want one more. :D

·
Registered
977 Posts
nice collection

·
Registered
419 Posts
Good to see you here Devin.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Welcome Devin - Glad to see you here. Nice guns and guitars, Look forward to hearing from you often.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Glad to see you made it Devin. By the way I've got an old Gibson Hummingbird, I'd bet you
would like to pick, I know I do. I'll try to get a picture of it up sometime.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
that would be cool to see the guitar.....

Thanks guys...I kinda figured everybody had welcomed me already..lol
I was going to welcome all the members on here, but figured they had been on so long that all it would do was jack my post count up..lol :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts