Gunner Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I won't make this a Karma, because they're ones I've used myself. I put these on My .44 Mag. a couple years ago. They're some of the first ones I made of Spalted Maple, probably 3 to 4 years ago. They ain't gonna win any beauty contests, but they are still presentable, but they are also "HEAVY" ! They are a full 1/4" thicker than the Ruger factory panels over all. ( 1/8" on each panel ) So, they really give You a hand full of grip. They also soak up a lot more recoil than factory panels. They currently have a gloss finish, but if You want, I'll refinish in Satin or Semi-gloss for You. You can't beat that ! I'm just ready for a change to something else. The screw is not included, but Your original screw will fit them.

First "I'll take them", gets them ! So, jump in there if You can use them ! Post Your "I'll take them HERE, NO P.M.'s", so I know who was first in line !

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Purty enough to justify goin' out and buyin' the gun to fit 'em!!!

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
That's funny.....if you all remember, when I won the generous Karma from Jim on the other forum, I did order a GP100, so that I would have a gun that they fit.....one of the best guns I've ever owned..... :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts