Gunner Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i give my hand at an ole' joke that i heard years back...........

once upon a time............
there was this young boy goin' down the sidewalk. now what was unusual it that this boy was dragging a mangled up bicycle behind him.This bike about looked like a pretsel as the frame was badly bent, thefront wheel looked like a taco, and the handle bars had been bent back touchin' the sissy bar.

Well, the young feller just kept dragging this bike until he came upon the local whore house. At this point, he drug the bike up onto the poarch of the establishment and left it there and went inside. This boy then walked up to the counter where the head madam was and said "i want a woman". The head madam looked at the boy with a question on her face and started to say somethin' about him bein' too young for ths place. Before she could finish, the boy interrupted her and pulled a $50 dollar bill out of his pocket and slapped it on the counter and again stated that he wanted a woman.

The head madam at this point said well ok and started to take the money. The boy stopped her and said "i need a special woman". The madam then asked him what kind of woman he needed and the boy said "i gots to have a woman with VD".

Now this just floored the madam with this request but the boy again said it's my money and i want a woman with VD. So the madam said---it's your money----room 3C will fix you up. The boy went to room 3C and stayed there about 20 minutes and then came back out zippin' his pants up with a smile on his face from ear to ear.........

The boy then went back outside and grabbed the mangled up bicycle and started to drag the bike back home. Courisity got the best of the madam, so she ran outside and stopped the boy and asked him just why he had to have a woman with VD.

This was the boy's answer:
Well, i figured it this way.......
i'll give it to my baby sitter
my baby sitter will give it to my father
my father will give it to my mother
and my mother will give it to the milk-man----THAT'S THE SOME-BIT** THAT RAN OVER MY BICYCLE!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
You are good. You are sooooooooo good!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts