Gunner Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I guess I missed most of the excitment of the last couple of days, and I jsut wanted to say a few things.

Thanks to all of you for making this forum "home". You folks are some of the NICEST people I have ever had the pleasure of talking to. I might check in other places, but this IS home for me.

Second, I just wanted to thank Shawn for making it happen.

THANKS BUDDY!!! :D

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
yes sir i agree.........
a big thanks to bounty hunter for makin' this place-----a place so nice that it can be called home.... ;)

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Hey you guys were my inspiration. If it weren't for you all I never would have done it. Just keep enjoying the site and I'll be happy. :D

·
Registered
419 Posts
Johngoboom said:
Well, I guess I missed most of the excitment of the last couple of days, and I jsut wanted to say a few things.

Thanks to all of you for making this forum "home". You folks are some of the NICEST people I have ever had the pleasure of talking to. I might check in other places, but this IS home for me.

Second, I just wanted to thank Shawn for making it happen.

THANKS BUDDY!!! :D
Oh please stop before we all vomit. :D
Just kidding John. You need to see rp's post at .net to understand my joke.
It's pretty much what got him and me banned.

·
Registered
977 Posts
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

and this is what gave bh a 7 day ban.....

·
Registered
419 Posts
Bountyhunter said:
velvalco said:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

and this is what gave bh a 7 day ban.....
Actually it was this--->
Those little guys are so cute. How could they get anyone into trouble?

·
Registered
977 Posts
you're right now i'm offended.

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
HIGH excitement here yesterday Farmer John. We missed you. You would have added a lot. Oh well, it - wasn't - meant - to - be.

Both Calvin and Rick Nettles resigned and BH was BANNED for 6 days because of hysterics. :lol: And then blah, blah, blah.

Have our girls been producing any eggs?

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes but they keep breaking them...I haven't yet been able to convince them to lay in the nesting box.

I think I might need to try a few tricks some one at work told me, if that doesn't work...well...there's no such thing as a free lunch! :) ;)

·
Registered
859 Posts
sheepdog said:
Yeah, but we're in rinse cycle now!!!
that's a goodun sheepdog !!!......I guess we survived the ole ''wash board scrubbin'' over thar !!!!!....How is the new grandchild doin ?...

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
She's fine...I got to hold her one day...Monday-I'll probably see her before she's 14...

John, now don't be tryin' just anything that "guys at work" tell you....they might be from Okla. and ..........

1 - 14 of 14 Posts