·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a great crowd here! Thank you for being a part of it. :D

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
I know what you mean....everyone here has a good head on his/her shoulder, and are just the finest people you would ever want to meet. I spend more time on this forum, than any other. Thanks, BH....ya done good!!!!! :D

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
my wife thinks otherwise............... :oops:

i get up in the mornin'---check the board
coffee break---check the board
dinner break---check the board
supper break---check the board
off work--check the board
before i go to bed---check the board.....................................................

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
deputy125 said:
my wife thinks otherwise............... :oops:

i get up in the mornin'---check the board
coffee break---check the board
dinner break---check the board
supper break---check the board
off work--check the board
before i go to bed---check the board.....................................................
I laughed out loud at your comment deputy. I even missed this forum a little when on vacation. I find myself kinda 'sneakin' it in so that Rich doesn't feel neglected. Don't even spend much time on email anymore.

I just read what I typed and I think that I NEED TO GET A LIFE!! :geek:

·
Administrator
11,053 Posts
Boy there is a lot of names I haven't heard from in years . I miss those days . GREAT PEOPLE
It was 10 years ago and you know how time flies. Like this thread Smokey resurrected out of the bowels of the forum for no apparent rhyme or reason.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Wow Terry, it seems like forever that you told me to come over here. You used to warn me sometimes in the Ruger forum 😂 I’m retired now considered a disabled veteran fromo being sewed back together to much

·
Administrator
11,053 Posts
Wow Terry, it seems like forever that you told me to come over here. You used to warn me sometimes in the Ruger forum 😂 I’m retired now considered a disabled veteran fromo being sewed back together to much
Good to see you back, it has been awhile. Stick around Gunny you are among friends.

·
Registered
3,906 Posts
Good to see you back, Gunny.

·
Registered
11,195 Posts
Welcome back Gunny!

·
Registered
4,220 Posts
🙂.........?

·
Registered
11,195 Posts

·
Registered
4,220 Posts
Gunny could just click on any of the smilies to the right of the reply window. Or type a colon and a paranthesis easier? Comes out as... :)..... or ....:(. ...Is there an inside joke here?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts