Gunner Forum banner

241 - 245 of 245 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,287 Posts
My guess is that Obama's actual brain Valerie Jarrett is pulling the puppet strings.
I wonder who is calling the shots? I don't think knee pads is bright enough so someone behind the scenes is pulling the strings and he can't even read what they tell him to say.

·
Registered
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #243
Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds has signed a law allowing people to buy and carry handguns in Iowa without a permit, fulfilling a longtime goal of gun rights advocates.

The law, which some advocates call "constitutional carry," will take effect July 1.

"Today I signed legislation that protects the 2nd Amendment rights of Iowa’s law-abiding citizens while still preventing the sale of firearms to criminals and other dangerous individuals," Reynolds, a Republican, said in a statement after signing the measure Friday afternoon.

·
Registered
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #244
Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey (R) Tuesday signed into law HB 2111, which would prevent state and local governments from implementing any new gun control laws coming out of Washington, D.C. Those who support the bill say law-abiding gun owners are protected from potential laws that would be a violation of the Second Amendment.

According to the bill, the Arizona State Constitution allows state legislators to exercise their “sovereign authority.” The text of the bill specifically cites Article II Section 3 of the Arizona State Constitution, which says, “The Constitution of the United States is the supreme law of the land.”

·
Super Moderator
10,777 Posts
And today Biden is taking Executive Action that is absolutely meaningless, everyone will ignore, it will do nothing and the left will sing kum bah ya.

241 - 245 of 245 Posts