Gunner Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I were Lyin' Biden or Hee Haw Harris, I'd be afraid to sleep right now.

I think Biden could go back to his basement, after it's fortified with armor plate and extra concrete. They should be sure it's air tight ...... Harris could hang out in the Red Light district and blend right in. Even earn a few dollars to help the budget they'll destroy.

Every plan I've heard from them ruins something. I've heard so many Biden statements on gun control, who knows which were actual and which were just vote bait. Retirement, taxes, de-regulation are all down the toilet. We'll be wearing masks forever.....

·
Super Moderator
10,693 Posts
It all depends on how much Joe Manchin will tolerate and if SCOTUS grows a pair.

·
Registered
232 Posts
What's next is what's past.

A whole truckload of incompetence.

Remember, the guy who said the election was the most secure ever is the same guy who was in charge when the government was hacked through Solarwinds (what an appropriate name - Solarwinds). Fairly standard swamp incompetence.

Honestly I'm not all that worried - certainly not as worried as my TV wants me to be. I don't think Biden is competent enough to make a PB&J sandwich. Whatever does happen, they'll just not tell him.

Harris is actually dumber. So long as Joe is still breathing she'll be sidelined. I think that's exactly what the powers that be wants.

·
Super Moderator
10,693 Posts
What's next we are seeing it. Market down 600 Wed came back some Thurs and now Fri it's over 700 down at 1:15 pm. We'll see where it finishes. I'm guessing a flight to safety.

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Remember that even if the dollar number doesn't change, the value will. I can't imagine us needing a suitcase full of currency to buy a bag of groceries, but it happened to Germany.

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
What's next?
Inflation
Censorship
Christian Persecution
Open Borders
More Government Regulations
More Disease
Higher Gas Prices
More Pedophilia
More He She It
More Violence
More Guilty Until Proven Innocent
Lost Jobs
More Race Baiting
More Lawlessness
More Stuff We Won't Like.

·
Registered
5,672 Posts
That'll just about cover it ridge. Welcome to Babylon. .

·
Super Moderator
10,693 Posts
Yea but all the democrats are making billions on climate change. You didn't think it was about the climate did you?

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts