Gunner Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here in So NH there are two. A trial to determine the sanity of an alledged female serial killer is currently underway in Rockingham County and we are getting a blow by blow description the murders. The other is the City of Portsmouth decided to give local artists a chance to bring art to the city. One of the artists constructed a giant metal ant (8') in market square and after it was there a week some guy climbed up on and tore the head off it. I don't know if he had an issue with sobriety or not. The artist is our nephew and the publicity has actually been good for him. The head was taken as evidence and is being released and he will put it back on along with some stronger rebar to hold it together.

Thats whats going on here.

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
A missing 10 year old Girl, I hope for the best.

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
We had two armed pairs break in on an old man, and a woman...this week...the old man had a gunfight with them, got shot a little, but one of them was found dead in a nearby field..........the woman shot one in the abdomen...his gun was found with him 5 houses down....had taken off his pants and shoes...wonder what he had in mind....he lived...folks 'round here have had enough......

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
I live about 45 min to an hour between two fair size cities. Every morning, it's the same things, either a bank robbery, shooting in poor area, or a man robbing a convience store with a gun.

Locally the zoning board is the always the big story. It's kind of sleepy in Hastings (that's fine with me).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts