Gunner Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know, I don't know a thing about diplomacy, but , long ago, when something like this happened...the United States of America showed up with a boatload of Marines, settled business, and went home....now we endure this kind of crap so as "not to offend"....Yemen needs to be offended...blockaded, invaded, punished.....and a few hundred Marines on a two-day pass could do it without working up a sweat...if it weren't for the politics involved....our men lost aboard the Cole haven't been avenged...the enemy crows like a proud rooster...and plans the next "embarrassing" attack...whose sons this time?????????

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... newsletter

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Well if the US is waiting for them to dish out some justice it's not ever going to happen. Maybe a few hundred Marines is just what the Dr. ordered.

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
in this politically correct world is where we need the cia of old. Terrorist are not warriors and they are not criminals----therefore they do not need to be hunted by the military or any law enforcement agency.
They require a special class of "hunter" such as the Isreal moo-sadd(spelling?)
We need a special group of warriors like them that will go on the hunt and get the job done.

They put the brakes on the cia and assinations overseas----time to remove the brakes and let them take care of business without all the politics and crap muddyin' up the waters.

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll go...they'd never suspect me...I look helpless and harmless....

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
sheepdog said:
I'll go...they'd never suspect me...I look helpless and harmless....
On your way big guy. Big kiss for luck and make sure all your neck pouches are packed tight. You might need Wizard too. He can do magic-kadagic. (He's got that wand and shooby dust ya know). Devin could distract them while you sneak in - he's a little wild and crazy like. BH could put on his 'dark side' and could scare the sh** out of them. Deputy could serve them spam and they'd get so skinny they'd fit in those bank tubes after all.

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wiz???? I'm sorry, Bud, I just assumed that was dandruff and wondered why you was a'wavin' that broken flyswatter 'round so much...we canines see hoomins do lots of stuff we don't understand, ya know.....

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Sheepdog, all we need is You, Me, and BH, a bass boat and a Dodge 4X4, and we'll teach them a thing or three..... :twisted:

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If it were that simple, it'd be over...imagine how many of us there are who feel this way....but we'd have to have a free hand...no puppet strings....

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
I beleive the posse I shot with this past weekend could do the job.

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Cowboys and terrorists...now that's a beautiful thought...Pardner!!!!!

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
Well we got guns and we got rope what we don't shoot up we will hang up.

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Michigan has lots of trees. Hang 'em with yellow rope and we'll be supporting our guys at the same time.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts