Gunner Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,148 Posts
I will call later today and ask
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,450 Posts
Am I missing??? :eek:



A friendship prayer because we're friends!

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,098 Posts
GIRL!!!! That says it pretty well!!!!!! Have a grrreat Tuesday!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,450 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,098 Posts
Weeeeeeeeellllllll....in NORTH Texas....it's TUESDAY (at least till I've been up long enough to check my cellphone:) )
 

·
Site Founder
Joined
·
25,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'd like for someone to post a map of texas and where they live in it. The state is huge! I live in a little state so driving for 6 hours and still being in the same state seems crazy to me. Anyway I want the map. :|
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,098 Posts
I'd be happy to send you one, but Deadeye shoots down all strange helicopters in his airspace...lost 3 photographers that way......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,450 Posts
sheepdog said:
I'd be happy to send you one, but Deadeye shoots down all strange helicopters in his airspace...lost 3 photographers that way......
is that how they know where I live?
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
10,775 Posts
Bountyhunter said:
I'd like for someone to post a map of texas and where they live in it. The state is huge! I live in a little state so driving for 6 hours and still being in the same state seems crazy to me. Anyway I want the map. :|
I was talking to a older gentlemen in Kingsville, TX one day and he said he was from up north so I asked him where figuring he was from Natalie and John country but he said the Red River valley. I just smiled.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,011 Posts
Ok Bounty! I'm finally bored enough to try this link thing so here goes:



AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGG!!! :evil:
ITS STILL NOT WORKING!!!

How about I try to e-mail lt to you then maybe you can post it! :?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,011 Posts
Deadeye said:
Ok Bounty! I'm finally bored enough to try this link thing so here goes:



AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGG!!! :evil:
ITS STILL NOT WORKING!!!

How about I try to e-mail lt to you then maybe you can post it! :?
I give up! I have to before I chunk this PIECE OF SHIT COMPUTER WITH ITS VISTA BULLSHIT OUT THE WINDOW!!! :evil: I never had these problems with XP, if I ever meet Bill Gates I'm KICK'N HIN IN THE BALLS FOR THIS!!!! :twisted:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,139 Posts
Deadeye, if you have a version on XP, you would be better off to format that harddrive and install XP. But, before I did that, I would check some of the Microsoft forums, and see what they say.
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top