Gunner Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay, 27 hours and no posts. I guess you guys had a better Sunday than I did, going through storage tubs in the basement. . :(

Here's the question. If you could have any gun you wanted, any gun ever made, free, in perfect condition, unlimited ammo, what would it be? You can pick one handgun and one long gun. You might already own it, which kills all the fun. . :rolleyes:

It's a tough one for me. I guess the handgun would be the Sig P230SL stainless in .32 ACP. It was replaced by the P232, looks the same but some bad changes, in 1996. Stainless version is scarce, in .32 more so. Blued .380s go for a grand.
Long gun would be the Rossi / Taurus 62. Stainless pump action .22. Discontinued 1998. Stainless is scarce, averages about $800.

·
Administrator
11,891 Posts
Handgun probably an original Python although a triple lock in 44 Special has appeal as well. Long guns right now aren't on the near horizon although I s/b ok for this years muzzleloader season. Probably a custom Perazzi in 28 ga.

·
Registered
5,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You have excellent and expensive tastes! I knew somebody would say an older Python. Nice shotgun, too. . :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts