Gunner Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know the new guy? Since this site can only be found by invite someone must know them. :?

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
What new guy? Does he have a name? Maybe we need a new members' section and a post to introduce oneself? I haven't noticed anyone new....but I'm a sleepy old dog....might have missed the whole thing.....

As an afterthought, could you restrict posting till one post has been made in New Members?

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
don't know, maybe he will chime in............

gunnerforum is listed in my profile as my home page on a cpl of sites, so anything is possible.........

maybe that yahoo/google "bot" that visits us had somethin' to do with it?

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
OK, found him in ---of all places---memberlist...Now....when you register here, doesn't someone have to send a confirming email? Is all that done by computer? All I know how to do is say HOWDY GIHON-answer up and introduce yourself in New Members...give us a shot at being friendly and jump on in...

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Hmmm I've dropped the link from here on some other boards so maybe that's how he found us? Unless he's a friend of another member here and just haven't been made aware of that fact. :D

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
GIHON, ya better stop and pet ol sheepdogs head before he whines all night.......... it will drive him crazy iffin ya don't at least pet his head. :lol:

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
And the customary treat...blueberry pie or German sweet chocolate cupcake...I'm easy.....

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
He's been traced to Rugerforum.com. Looksl ike he don't post much there either. The rule here is post or piss off. :lol: :lol:

Sheepdog I can't do that.

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Can't email pies, either....what good's a 'pooter, anyways.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts