Gunner Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have used some airstrikes with manned and drone aircraft. Everyone is fed up with all the equipment we left behind. Why haven't we combined it?

Two thousand Humvees, and the hundreds of other vehicles should be easy enough to see and take out. I saw a photo of at least 100 Humvees lined up like a car dealership. And another of airplanes and helicopters parked in groups. Most of the bigger stuff is likely just where we left it, so it's even easier to find. Ammo dumps are possibly still largely intact. I can picture a C-130 gun ship taking it all out, one row at a time. Or cruise missiles, so we don't risk air crews. All we have to do is take out every American vehicle we see.

·
Administrator
11,061 Posts
The Taliban's Minister of the Interior has a $25 million dollar reward on his head as a terrorist. Maybe drop one of those cruise missiles on his head.

What you are seeing is the ineptitude of the Biden gang of morons. First you get your citizens out, then the equipment and finally the troops. The idiot Blinken made the decision to give up Bagram AF Base and have people leave via an indefensible airport. They all have the blood of the 13 American soldiers on their hands and all Joe can do is check his watch.

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
I believe the title should be, "Why are we Letting the Marxists in America Slide?"

Everything including humans that were left behind, was and is deliberate.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts