Gunner Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whether or not you are a country fan, this is truly the work of a
deep thinker, and highly intelligent person.

So simple, yet so profound. Words of wisdom from that famous philosopher,
Willie Nelson on his 75th birthday:

'I have outlived my dick.' :lol:

·
Administrator
11,059 Posts
Good one.

Willie looks like he has outlived more than that.

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
:lol: :lol: Can't wait to hear that song :lol:

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Yeah, Country Western can write a song about anything - snything at all.

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Johngoboom said:
But he sure can sing! :D
That is a matter of opinion.... I've always said, if ol Willy Nelson can sing and make records, anybody can :eek:

·
Administrator
11,059 Posts
I read a story a reporter wrote on Willie and Willie flew in to I forget what city but the reporter meant him in the cab that some of his traveling people had gotten to take him to a show as he got off the plane. Willie had never meant the reporter before and his first words on entering the cab were:

"Who brought the dope?". Thats why old Willie looks like he's had a hard life. He has.

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Willie tokin'? Naaaaw...that's just an old rumor, but he does listen to do-*** (doobie, doobie, doobie do)

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
I love doobie-do but sure hope I don't 'look' like 'ol Willie. Hurtful to the eyes.

BTW, the stuff that Willie inhales - is that what's in the Indian's peace pipe? Willie and most of the old chiefs are similar in appearance don't ya think?

·
Registered
859 Posts
Natalie said:
I love doobie-do but sure hope I don't 'look' like 'ol Willie. Hurtful to the eyes.

BTW, the stuff that Willie inhales - is that what's in the Indian's peace pipe? Willie and most of the old chiefs are similar in appearance don't ya think?
natalie......i am shocked at that question you posed.....you are supposed to be all knowing about taboo's. I think they did call it the happy stick though !!!!.....tried it one time.....made me sick as two run over dogs trying to get back home.....that was years ago.

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Honestly, I'm not all knowing about anything. DUH be my middle name.

I also thought Sheepdog was talking about music with his doobie doobie doo but I think I got it wrong. :lol:

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Natalie, you may have something there...some Indians did peyote...I think they lived in cliffs...bad thing about peyote is it makes you just wanna step out on the porch for a breath of fresh air....bad thing about living in a cliff home...you ain't got no porch...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts