Gunner Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WISCONSIN: A Step in the Right Direction for Right-to-Carry Movement! On Thursday, June 5, Attorney General J.B. Van Hollen (R) stepped to the plate and guided Wisconsin's Right-to-Carry movement in the right direction by issuing a concealed carry permit to a retired investigator. Wisconsin is only one of two remaining states that do not recognize some form of concealed carry for law-abiding citizens. The issuance of this permit is a giant step forward in the right direction for law-abiding citizens of Wisconsin to carry concealed firearms for self-defense. Please contact Attorney General Van Hollen at (608) 266-1221 and thank him for stepping up to the plate and issuing the permit.

·
Registered
419 Posts
It's so strange for them not to be able to carry. It's such a
big hunting state.

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Imagine my moving to wild and wooly Texas after sleepy La., only to find there was no in-car carry here at that time..........common sense doesn't always nest where you'd expect it to.....

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Does that mean they are an open carry only state?

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Open carry is legal except in gov't buildings and bars.... but very uncommon....and gets the locals' attention quickly...concealed only permitted in your own home or property or business... in private vehicles must be unloaded and cased...hopefully this will loosen up as they find out guns don't kill people.....

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
That's strange that you have to CCW on your own property. I'll do as I please on my property.

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CCW PERMITTED on your own property...as opposed to open carry only...your choice on your own property....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts