Gunner Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Wizard, I got the Idiot's Diet today. Wish me luck!! I'll report back in a month or so.

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks BH. I just sent that to Wiz because he told me that's how he lost his 35 pounds. Soon I'll be slim pickin's.

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When that event occurs, let me know, I'll send the diet to you. :lol:

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How do you do on the all fruit and all vegetable days? I like both so I should be okay. I have a soup recipie that made with nothing but those veggies and I love it.

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
At first, the veggie day was tough...I love veggies, but I guess it just played on my mind...don't have a problem with it any more. I tolerate the fruit day....the only saving grace is the sandwich for the last meal...... :D

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wizard said:
At first, the veggie day was tough...I love veggies, but I guess it just played on my mind...don't have a problem with it any more. I tolerate the fruit day....the only saving grace is the sandwich for the last meal...... :D

I probably wouldn't do it if it wasn't for you. 35 pounds is a lot of poundage. I do not have to lose that much or I'd look like BH's avatar. I'm excited but I just wonder if I have enough will power. Haven't exercised my will power in awhile so might not be up to snuff. Do you walk/work out everyday?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts