Gunner Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been checking the sites that list online available ammo. For my .32, there is mostly PMC, probably because it gets mostly bad reviews so nobody wants it for $38. Some Underwood Lehigh Extreme, that looks like a boat propeller, $40 / 20 rounds, no way. Sellier and Bellot, faulted for hard primers. Fiocchi, which is normally okay, but all I see is their basically +P version at $40 / 50 rounds.
I'm definitely keeping my Guardians, and have 2200 rounds right now. I'd like to add to that, just in case. The last .32 I bought was $18 box. I'll pay twice that, no more, for the brands I like. Aguila and Remington. I do have one box of Fiocchi that I bought to try, but haven't shot. Federal is probably good but I've never seen it on the shelf.

Only thing else I could want is a hot photo of Sightngrl's identical twin ... 馃憴 .... 馃憖 .... :devilish: ..

Administrator
If I had 2200 rounds I'd keep my money in my pocket at those prices. The cases are straight walled, correct?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Straight walled with a semi-rim. You supposedly have to watch for rimlock, but it's not a problem with FMJ, just HP.
You're thinking reloading, but that's not worth it unless I start going to a range again. Right now my 32 stash is strictly for bad guys.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts