Gunner Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Congrats John and all the Michigonians!!

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
I've worn them all my life....I think I had Red Wing baby booties.... :twisted:

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
...What's all the excitement about? They havin' a sale???? What did I miss this time???

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
The excitement is about the play offs for the Stanley Cup. HUGE excitement in Michigan - especially in my area. We've got red wing flags draped on front doors etc and many neighbors were heard cheering last night while watching the game on TV. I love hockey - much better than football. My son-in-law is a goalie (not professional) and can stand facing you and do the splits. Freaks me out. He teaches young boys how to play. Expensive sport but the boys love it.

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Well I'm glad for you Michiganers....I don't know anymore about hocky than that you don't want to step on it...and they talk nasty.......always battin the .uck word around the ice...sometimes battin' each other around, too....will there be a BBQ?

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
I don't know much about hockey but have seen a couple of games in my life in person. Kind of reminded me of soccer on ice. :D

Congratulations though! :)

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
It would be great if once the deadbeat basketball team leaves, Seattle can get an NHL team. We have two minor league teams in the area, and four in the state. If there is one thing better than watching pro hockey players tangle, it's paying admission to watch 17 year olds fight each other.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts