Gunner Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy everbody!!! Incase you don't know me, I was born a poor black child! NOT!! (sorry couldn't resist) I am a Texas native, currently residing "In the Sticks" near Seguin TX with my only True/Unconditional Love (my dog "Mattie"). I've spent my life up til 8mos. ago working in the construction/home remodleing field. I'm now disabled due to Degenerative Disk disease, early onset of arthritus (I'm only 46 but doctors tell me body is more like 76), heart condition, wa wa wa etc etc. Most of which is due to years of working like a mad man & partying like a rock star (just can't help lighting that candle on both ends). My profile says I'm happily unemployed, that refers to the fact that I now don't have to deal with the Corporate Nazis on a daily basis. I enjoy woodworking, my guns (not necissarily in that order), hunting & playing with Mattie (she is a person ya know). I'm also Proud to say "I'm a born again Treehugger!" This came about as I watched the Nazis Bulldoze thousands of acres of beautiful land that I used to hunt on. I am now reduced to 65 acres behind my place that the Nazis have so mercifully allowed me to use untill the bulldozer shows up. My political views lean towards the radical side as I believe all forms of government to be Evil & bound by nature to lead inevitably to tyranny. I'm a Cardcarrying, Tinfoil Hat wearing Anarchist that can't wait for the Revolution to start! Well enough of my politics. I have a very Acidic sense or humor & love poking fun at people that I like, so if I direct it your way don't take it personally. PLEASE give it back (I'll love every minute of it). You might want to bookmark this page for future ref. as I loathe explaining myself; this will be it!

I am looking forward to Kick'n the tires, Light'n the fires & Rattling all the cages I can!!!!! It is never my intention to personally attack anyone but I will express my opinions on politics, religion etc. So if your sensitive in those areas; GET OVER IT!!! they have medication for that (I know as I take so many pills a day I rattle as I walk).

As far as religion is concerned I have none. I read & study history (Love History Channel) extensively and have never incountered a "religion" that did not inevitably lead to "Praise the lord & Pass the Bullets".

As you might have picked-up on, I tend to rattle a bit. So I'll put the poison pen down for now.

Have a Nice Day!!!!

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
I'm glad you made it over Deadeye. I think you'll do just fine here. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
You know you're not so bad. Glad you're here Deadeye but where's Mattie?

·
Registered
977 Posts
who doesn't like the history channel...

another good one is the military channel....hehehehehe

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Good ta see ya Deadeye. Don't start gettin wishy-washy in yer old age and tell us what ya really think.
Cheers
Chance

1 - 7 of 7 Posts