Gunner Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is link to the Constitution party page and an aticle written by a feller about mcain. a lot of it makes sense especially the part describing mcain and the part that Christians and concervative will fall asleep on his watch resulting in no alarm sounded when it goes down the tubes. His argument is if hilary or obama is in office, the Christians and conservatives will be wide awake and on their toes a watchin' every move a demo president would make......

the article is called CHUCK BALDWIN: ONLY A MIRACLE CAN SAVE AMERICA NOW
anyway an interesting link and also like the phrase of "the evil of two lessers" and to me a convincing argument for a 3rd canadate vote!!!! http://www.constitutionparty.com/news.php?aid=744

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well the Constitution Party should be selectin' it's canadate here purty quick and i'm definately gonna be checking the guy out as well as canadates for the State of Texas elections. It's gonna be an up-hill battle, but lately, just about everything in this Country is gettin' that way.

I find it harder and harder to go with the flow and roll with the punches. Sooner or later the end result will be a path i will regret going down. To keep rubber stampin' these morons for the sake of lesser of two evils(or the evil of two lessers) ain't doing one thing to fix things and secure the future for my children. I Don't want to continue to vote for these idiots that will continue to hurt this Country with their only shineing spot to be they will ruin the Country a little slower than the other guy(or gal).

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
who are gonna vote for I am at a loss and don't know which way to turn right now

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Snuffy said:
who are gonna vote for I am at a loss and don't know which way to turn right now
go to the Constitution Party website here and read their platform. when you click on this, just let it open up and then roll down a few inches and start reading-----i like what they have to say a lot..
here is the link http://www.constitutionparty.com/party_platform.php

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
I just skimed over it but I want to take the time to really read it so far I like what I saw.

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
gunman42782 said:
Bob Barr is considering running as a Libertarian. Bob is a 100% pro-Second Amendment man.
My fear is still that every vote cast for him or anyone 3rd party will be one less vote to put a republican in office. I don't know if we could get thru 4 years of Obama or Hillary. Obama would ban all guns within a couple of years and Hillary would probably completely destroy the country within the same amount of time. I don't think McCain will focus on guns at all. I also don't think he'll be a push over when it comes to dealing with other countries, like Iran and North Korea.

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
but we have been playing the same game for many decades and look at where it has got us. I'm just tired of voting for the canadate that will hurt this Country the least. i want to vote for a canadate that will help this Country the most!

To continue supporting the democratic or republican party strikes me as giving the green light for the Country to fail as the arguments are going for which canadate will do the less harm, not the most good. Problem is, doing less harm is still doing harm.

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
I completely understand what you're saying deputy. But in the long run we could screw ourselves real good. :|

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i hear ya'. and it may be in our best interests in the short run.

But gettin' screwed is gettin' screwed be it by a power drill in the hands of the demos or with a standard screw driver in the hands of the republicans---either way, we are still gettin' screwed be it quickly or slowly. And the outcome will be the same as either way, the screw will snug down on the coffin lid. And with accepting that the screw is going to turn with the demos or republicans no matter what, that screw if sealing the coffin of future generations.........

If i don't make a stand now, then the screws will be put to my children when i'm dead and gone......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts