Gunner Forum banner

For off the shelf ammo, what do you reach for first

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

· Registered
6,115 Posts
i use to shoot a lot of sellier and belliot ammo but they don't shelf carry it in my area-----good ammo and good bass to reload----at least in the 38, 357, and 45 acp...................

i think big green is so popular because they cut deals probably with wally-world. They have the distribution.........

if wally-world ever fails-------so will probably the shooting industry...............i would guess they have a huge precentage of selling for them..................

· Registered
3,924 Posts
I use Speer Gold Dots for self-defense in my 9mms. WWB, S&B and Blazer Aluminum I primarily use for plinking fodder in my semi-auto handguns and Wolf for plinking in the rifles. S&B I use for my rifles too but more sparingly.

· Registered
6,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Actually no, I have a gun store about 40 min away that sells a lot of mil surplus G&A. I can get crates from him for around the same price that they're selling it anywhere, and won't have to pay shipping. I already bought 250 rounds from him. :D

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.