Gunner Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
This is typical of the way government does thing half-assed.....instead of placing both agencies under the same department, the should just merge both agencies......take the top 4 people at both agencies (8 total), fire them, and replace them with 4 people total. Have a big, country-wide meeting with employees of both agencies (tele-conference if necessary), and simply explain that what was 2 is now 1. Anyone that doesn't like it, or has a problem conforming to the new infrastruction is immediately FIRED. Problem solved...but it seems noone in our government has any common sense..... :x Then, have the computer type merge the databases, and all is right with the world.....I say this because in 1998, I was the systems manager when 2 hospitals merged. Fortunately, I remained the systems manager, because our system and database was much larger than theirs....the people at the smaller hospital still resent those at the larger....typical government.

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Americans have a history of rising to the challenge and working together selflessly to overcome the enemy....pity our politicians won't do it....or get out of the way...the street-level cops could do it overnight...the higher-ups have been fighting for years and withholding info that'd benefit all of US from each other....that's why most local/state cops hate dealing with the Feds....they're gloryhogs and want to lord it over others...when they ought to be public servants.......ggggrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
There's no place for gloryhogs in the law or in government. Sheepdogs right, they're SERVANTS but apparently they forgot. Everything happens because of the Almighty and we serve Him making all of us servants. Without God, we are nothing.

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Everybody wants to be in control. That's what government is all about. :|

1 - 5 of 5 Posts