Gunner Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you had to plan a robbery what would it be?

I've always thought an armored car job would be sweet. Something like in Heat where they knocked it over with a truck.

My plan would include my get away to somewhere that I could disappear & just fade into the scenery. Maybe get that Walmart door greeter job, while sitting on a cool million or two. :twisted:

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
I can't tell you - my e-mails are monitored, I work for a bank, and you might decide what I suggest is too easy to ignore and I wouldn't want to be blamed as the reason for your forthcoming criminal behavior.

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
...Yeah, boy, when you stole your lady's heart!!! Other than that, you ain't, or you'd have hired your own custom gunsmith!!!

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
I actually do have a really good one planned, but I don't want to talk about it. Seriously.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
It's pretty foolproof. Problem is it would take a crew of four. I only know one other person that will do it.

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
...OJ's lookin' for a new job....then there's John Kerry....I knew two other guys but they got busted this weekend....down in Tennessee...hope you can find the other 3---good help's hard to find....

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
sheepdog said:
...OJ's lookin' for a new job....then there's John Kerry....I knew two other guys but they got busted this weekend....down in Tennessee...hope you can find the other 3---good help's hard to find....
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Administrator
11,904 Posts
Hey RP what are you thinking of doing running for public office? Thats where the big scores are and if you're a democrat you won't get prosecuted. You will need a good working freezer though.

In Boston a state senator stuffed $40k in her bra's and she is still running for re-election. Her colleagues voted today to ask her to step down and she has refused so far.

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Wow Terry, that's really 'stuffing'. Some of the girls I hung around with used socks or kleenex. Never saw anyone stuff with folding money. That's an awful lot to stick in a bra. Must not have been anything else in there.

TN, I hardly recognized you in the second picture with the number. You're a real disguise artist . . . no shit. :lol: :lol: :lol: (Oops, I fell off my "can't swear if you wanna be a lady wagon")

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
The other day Dad and I were in the car, and I saw a stake-bed truck full of what appeared to be kegs. This is the conversation:

"Pa, you ever seen the movie Heat?"
"Those aren't beer."
"Oh. Damn."
"They don't drive beer in open trucks, dumbass."

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.